Sweet.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Gimme Your Stuff.

It's funny how this happens. I always try to sit down and write something clever about Gimme Your Stuff but it just never comes out when I'm actually at the computer.

I love to travel and experience other cultures, so when I saw Gimme Your Stuff, I was extremely intrigued with the idea. So here goes:

What I would like:

  • Fashion magazines
  • Food! (TimTams, anyone?)
  • I was in Europe in May and to this day regret not buying some sort of scarf or pashmina, so if someone has one, I'll make it worth your while. :)
  • Art (prints, replications, etc.)
  • Anything neat that relates to where you come from
  • Travel suggestions!
  • I heard that you can't get the French Rugby Team's calendar online anymore. If anyone can score me one, I'll make a worthy compensation!!

What I can offer:

  • American food/candies (although I know that American candy doesn't stand much of a chance when compared to others ... :) )
  • Local music
  • Sweet tees
  • Books/magazines

If you'd like to swap, please email me at e4lambri@wmich.edu

4 Comments:

  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger fleurie said…

    Gday Ella
    My name is fleur...and i live in Melbourne Australia
    I would love to swap some aussie goodies for some US ones...
    I havnt worked out how to join 'Gimme your stuff' yet - but you can contact me via my blog or email me fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger fangs said…

    HELLOOO(((:
    this is Hsin Fang from Singapore. I'm 15 this year. (:
    I would love to swap magazines, candies, clothings and any other stuff for snacks, magazines, accessories and other stuff from USA. ((:

    contact me yeah? (:
    solitarygal@hotmail.com

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger MELISSA said…

    hello! i'm MELISSA from singapore~ & i would love love love to swap with you.
    i can get Candy and snacks for you! real yummmy candies! chocolates if you love! :p Fabrics are love! so i'll definitely send love over to you. i can also get japanese magazines for you from our japanese stall in singapore!

    OH! WE BOTH LOVE SURPRISES! SO LETS GET SURPRISED! :DDD

    CUM'ON, LET'S DO THE SWAPS NOW!!! :D

    see me at http://justmeand-you.blogspot.com/
    & get em at ng.melissa90@gmail.com


    LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SWAPS! :)

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger k a r e n said…

    hello. i am karuna. i'm half japanese and half filipino and i would love to swap with you. e-mail me at webishell@yahoo.com if you are interested. my swap list address is: flaunt-and-pulchritudinous@yahoo.com. keep in touch! - by me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home